MillionDollarTwitpage.com is a social media marketing revival and reworking of the MillionDollarHomepage idea; MillionDollarTwitpage.com allows buyers to advertise their valuable Twitter accounts and businesses by buying squares of pixels (minimum 10 by 10 pixels) on a 1000 by 1000 pixel grid, for $1 a pixel. Charities can obtain squares for free!
- 7 years of image hosting, guaranteed!
- As an early adopter, inclusion in North American and European press releases for both traditional media and blogs, with a focus on tech and social media publications.
- Weekly viral marketing distribution of the project on social sharing sites like Buzzfeed, Reddit, StumbleUpon, and Facebook, as well as submission to news aggregators like TheDailywh.at and Gizmodo.
- A mention and company description on the MillionTwitPage weekly YouTube vlog hosted by Aimee, as well as RTs on the MillionTwitPage Twitter account.
- Credited as a sponsor for Job 100 on OneHundredJobs.com, which has received coverage from The Huffington Post, NPR, the CBC and The Montreal Gazette.
- Promotion via the Twitter accounts TradingNothing and Onehundredjobs, whom have tens of thousands of followers, Klout scores above 54 and TwitterGrader scores above 98/100.
- Celebrity endorsement by Rachel Elnaugh (RachelElnaugh.com), the first female Dragon on Dragons’ Den UK, and a high profile British entrepreneur. She is set to launch a new network called ImagoPeople.tv in the fall.
- Page views from the traffic received by promoting charity Twitter accounts.
- The chance to be a part of a thrilling, innovative and creative social media marketing project that aims for worldwide exposure!
What are you waiting for?
Dinstinct took a chance at gaining viral social media marketing and so should you, for as little as $100! It's the last time that you can buy my blood, sweat and tears in this project!
Have a superb weekend,